It is my pleasure to announce that the Allure 2 beta release 4 is available now.
Release contains several bug fixes (including command line for Darwin), some major changes (statuses), and visual improvements.
First of all, we got rid of
pending status. A reason for that was that we
realized it’s usually hard to determine what is the difference between
pending statuses, so we decided to use
skipped instead of both.
Also Allure now has support of
unknown status - this status means that something
went wrong, and Allure can’t determine real test’s status. Though to be honest,
you should never expect to see it in your report (at least in a perfect world).
Furthermore, this release introduces
flaky tests. As for now, adapters don’t
support this feature yet, the only way to use it, marking a test case as
is to add to test case a label
status_details with a value
Also time information is now shown for test groups (you can switch this off by clicking on the information icon)
And finally, the ability to copy full name of test case to clipboard is back (flash free!)