What is personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Categories of Personal data we collect
The personal information you provide is data that you actively provide to us by filling in different types of forms. When ordering products and services from QAMETA SOFTWARE INC., signing up for our programs, events, looking for vacant posts or submitting spontaneous applications, we may ask you to fill in forms where you provide us with your personal data.
We collect how visitors use the site and the users experience of the information, through your IP address, information about your browser settings, and how your operating system uses the pages. This information is processed for the legal basis legitimate interest and is used to develop website features and content.
Purpose with processing of personal data
The information we collect from you can be used for any of the following purposes:
- • Give you a more personalized service. Your information helps us better meet your individual needs. If you have enabled cookies in your browser, that information can be used to be able to provide a personalized user experience.
- • Improve and optimize our website. We are constantly striving to improve the supply of the site based on your information and views.
- • Improve our customer service. Your information helps us provide you with more efficient customer service and support.
- • Process transactions. Submit your goods and deliver the services you purchased from us.
- • Improve our communication. The e-mail address you provide can be used to send you information and updates about your order, company news, updates, information about other similar products and services, QAMETA SOFTWARE INC.’s events and newsletters etc. Note: you can cancel your subscription at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of each email. If you have enabled cookies in your browser, your cookie information can be combined with data you've provided on our site to improve the customer communication.
Recipients of the personal data
We have agreements with third party service providers to help us get a better view of the site visitors. These service providers are not allowed to use the information they collect on our behalf for anything other than helping us operate and improve our business.
Cookies are small files that a web site or service provider sends to the hard disk of your computer through the browser (if you allow) and which causes the site to recognize your browser and can retrieve and remember certain information.
Cookies are also used for communicational purposes to improve our customer communication as well as measuring the site analytics. Cookies tell us where our site's users have visited, help us measure and target our advertising and marketing activities as well as search results through internet search engines, and provide us with information about our users so that we can develop our online services.
If you have enabled cookies in your browser, your cookie information can be used to improve our communication with you through emails, newsletters and such.
You can also choose to turn off cookies in your browser, and/or delete stored cookies in your web browser. Note that blocking cookies may affect the functionality of the site.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only save your personal data for as long as it’s relevant for the purpose it was originally collected for. More specific information about retention time for processing of personal data will be provided to you when we collect personal and obtain your consent for specific purposes. When you, for example, sign up to our events we will provide you with the retention time for the processing of personal data for the event.
Your personal rights
You are entitled to request a report on what personal information we have about you by requesting a so-called registry extract. This can be made free of charge once a year. You also have the right to request that incorrect information about you shall be corrected, as well as the ability to request removal of your personal information. You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data and to prohibit the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
To submit any request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or more information.
You have the right to submit eventual complains about processing of your personal data to the national supervisory authority.
Transfer to third Country
Links to third parties
We may, at our discretion, publish or offer third-party products on our website at our discretion. These third-party websites have their own, independent privacy rules. We therefore take no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, as we want to protect the privacy of our site, we welcome comments on these websites.
QAMETA SOFTWARE INC. reserves the right to update or change this Policy at any time and you should visit this site regularly to obtain the latest version.
Last updated: 26/10/2021
How to contact us