Allure TestOps 4.16.0
Feb 28 2023
Since the last time we talked about new features, we've been working hard to make things easier and safer for you to use. We really hope you'll notice the difference! If you want to know all the details, check out the release notes. But for now, let's take a look at some of the new things we've added.
One of the most important strengths of Allure TestOps is that you can control your entire testing infrastructure through it. We've improved some integrations to further enhance this:
- We've fully reworked the iframe used for the integrations with the Jira issue tracker. Now the new iframe is available as an MVP, with more features to come.
- BitBucket Cloud is now supported as a CI tool.
- The integration with the RedMine issue tracker now supports creating issues from the TestOps side.
- The integration with TestRail has been improved as well - when creating a test run for TestRail based on an Allure TestOps launch, only the test cases participating in Allure TestOps' launch are added to the resulting tests run in TR. Before this enhancement, all available TestRail test cases were added to the test runs.
Export of links
Now, when you're exporting a report to CSV, links can also be exported. Also, we've improved the export of test cases: there is now a Link section in the PDF created for the test case.
Better SAML2 support for external IAM tools
We always strive for better security, so we've made improvements to the usage of Identity and Access Management tools with Allure TestOps. Now, user groups in IAM tools with SAML2 can be mapped to Allure TestOps roles. Also, end user details (name, surname, email) can be pulled from IAM and added to the Allure TestOps database.
Finally, a few reminders:
- For any release 4+ to run, you're going to have to update the configuration (click here for more info).
- As of January 1st, 2023, PostgreSQL releases less than 14 will no longer be supported - though you'll still be able to run Allure TestOps versions released before January 1st, 2023. Details are available on this page.
Allure TestOps provides a centralized platform to manage and analyze test results, improving collaboration and visibility across teams, allowing faster and more reliable software development. Get the free 14-day trial!